As a small business owner, I know how important my equipment is to my business. We need our tools, equipment and appliances to be able to serve our customers. A Business Inventory will give you the information you need at a moment’s notice to repair and replace your tools, equipment and appliances.
A Business Inventory includes:
- Basic Inventory: Includes a summary of the property and contents, a detailed inventory of all valuables inside the property and indices by category and by room. Check out the Basic Inventory page for more information.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Plan: A continuity and disaster plan can keep your business and employees safe and get your business up and running quickly after a disaster. Your Business Continuity and Disaster Plan will help you
- Create an Emergency Planning Team to create and maintain your plan.
- Identify the critical operations of your business.
- Create and maintain your Evacuation Plan and Shelter in Place Plan.
- Maintain emergency contact information for employees, suppliers, contractors.
- Emergency Contacts: A list of emergency contacts for your business will allow you to manage any incident while maintaining your relationships with clients and vendors.
Call 720-771-5660 for a no obligation quote!